- Val and Earl start bickering and slingin’ insults. Say what you want about Val and Earl--nobody handles trash better than they do.
- A character says “ass.” Hey, this movie is PG-13, so they only get to say “fuck” once (but it’s a good one!). Note: If you’re watching this movie on TV, drink every time they change a swear word into something a lot lamer.
- There’s a tremor murder! This could be a human (or other animal) murdered by a tremor, or a tremor murdered by a human. Double drink if there’s a tremor suicide! And he had so much to live for...
- Somebody starts frodin. Whether by truck, horse, or Cat, sometimes you just gotta run free.
- You get to experience the world through the “eyes” of an eyeless, beaked, smelling-like-shit prehistoric predator worm. What a ride!
- Someone’s got a plan. Double drink if it doesn’t work out so well.
- We learn something new about our friends, the tremors! What’s that you say? They’re not called “tremors,” they’re called “graboids?” OK, fine. But I’m not saying it out loud. That just sounds ridiculous.
- WATERFALL for the pole vault! Let’s face it, they were just itchin’ for a reason to start pole vaulting to country music, and underground monsters was the excuse they needed.
- Whenever Val and Earl play rock-paper-scissors, pick a friend (or nearby person) and play. Whoever loses (you guessed it!) drinks.
- FINISH YOUR BEER when Reba and Burt just go BUCK on a tremor with their home arsenal! Oh Reba, your bangs are a wonder to me.
Find This Movie