A Movie Drinking Game for Total Recall
- A lady is just THROWING herself at Arnold but he ain’t having it. Look, ladies, Arnie’s not interested in Saturn, he’s not interested in sex -- he only wants MARS!
- You hear mention of Mars (see Rule #1). In Verhoeven’s future, we may have colonies on Mars, self-driving Johnnycabs, and hologram watches, but we also have psychic mutants. If you ask me, that’s a pretty good tradeoff.
- A girl hits somebody. Sometimes it’s playful, half-nude hitting, but most of the time it involves kicking somebody in the crotch. Which is not as fun.
- You see an awesome future car. In the future, all cars are made of plastic and drive at top speeds of 10 miles per hour, just like my Barbie Corvette.
- Arnold makes an absolutely amazing craze-face (space face counts!). I have no idea why they haven’t developed an Oscar for “Best Facial Expression.” Arnold would have nailed it years ago. And wouldn't you love to see the nominees??
- Images are shown on one of the many many video screens that appear in this movie. I know people are all into flat screens, but it’s nice to see that the cathode ray tube still has a chance, at least on Mars.
- Somebody whips out a sick-ass future gun. Knowing Paul Verhoeven, these guns probably actually worked and fired real bullets. Which is awesome. And terrifying. Much like Verhoeven himself.
- Take three shots of beer whenever you see three boobs. This is known as a Trip Nip Shot.
- Knock back one shot of beer for every kid Benny says he's got to feed.
- FINISH YOUR BEER during the most badass take-no-prisoners girlfight in the history of movies!! (Actually, it ties with the fight between Ripley and the Alien queen, if you count the Alien queen as a chick. Which we do.)
Find This Movie