A Movie Drinking Game for The Worlds End
- Someone says "The Golden Mile." Trying to keep up with our boys and drinking every time Gary does?? Don't, for the love of God! We don't want to have to identify your corpse when you meet the bitter end (or the lager end).
- Anyone tries to refuse a drink. For those of you who are abstaining but still want to play along, you can always take a bite of fish & chips instead of drinking (or, if you're feeling saucy, a bite of marmalade sandwich).
- A Blank loses an arm, leg, or head. To avoid blackout, only drink for clean breaks, not random smashing!
- Gary King jumps over something. Fans of Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz are welcome to clink glasses in appreciation.
- Someone has a selective memory -- certain proof that the person is a Blank (or at least an alcoholic).
- Gary delivers a delicious(ly awful) joke. Double-drink if you're pretty sure this is just "British humour."
- At least one of the gang manages to drink a pint at one of the 12 Golden Mile pubs.
- Yell "Out of Order!" and take a swig whenever you see the Out of Order sign.
- Take a saucy sip whenever you see the famous Marmalade Sandwich. This name is obviously much more appealing than the alternative, the Jammie Dodger.
Find This Movie