A Movie Drinking Game for The Saint
- Simon tries out a new wig, mustache, accent, or all three! Remember, when you are falling down the rabbit hole of international thievery/computer hacking/wig wearing, never EVER stop to ask yourself “Who am I?” You are Val Kilmer, that’s who.
- A gadget is employed. I would love to see a showdown between Inspector Gadget and Val Kilmer. Not a breaking-into-places showdown, per se, more like a bare-knuckled brawl. It’s just an idea I’ve been tossing around.
- Simon Templar (or is he???) plays his wily games and tries to tell us one of his many names. This guy must have like 40 OkCupid accounts...
- “Spider” and “Fly” converse with each other via the interweb. Get it? It’s almost as if the “spider” is caught in the “fly’s” web! Wait, shit, I did that wrong.
- There is an awkward exchange between our mysterious friend “Simon” and Elisabeth Shue. Some people may think science girls are easy, but I say, if a leather-pants-wearing Jim Morrison came to life, sketched a portrait of you AND read you some of his college poetry, you’d be smitten too.
- You see someone using his “coke cane.” That guy is awesome. Ninja assassin AND drug addict? A true pioneer of modern-day goonery.
- Cold fusion is mentioned. Just what IS cold fusion, you ask? It’s just like when I cram a spoon into a gallon of ice cream, then lick the spoon and it gets stuck to my tongue. Just kidding! I don’t use a spoon!!
- Pass your drink to the person on your right and make them finish it when Val does a “bum pass” with his bottle of vodka. Na zdorovyeh!
- At any point during the movie, challenge someone to do an accent of your choosing. If their impression isn’t up to snuff, they have to drink! Note: they can also challenge you to the accent, so be ready with your South African/Liverpool/??? Thomas More artist’s accent.
Find This Movie