A Movie Drinking Game for The Running Man
- Damon Killian misleads the public. I can’t believe he’s using TV media and technology for evil! THE FUTURE IS NOW!!
- Sexy show dancers are on stage doing their “In Living Color” Fly-Girl dances.
- There’s the mention of someone losing their head. Or if they actually, literally, lose their head. It happens more than you’d think.
- There’s a “Stalker” on deck. When you’re working 9 to 5, and your job is murdering people, sometimes all you want to do is just kick back and cook some guys in the locker room.
- Arnold, or anyone else, says an awesome pun after brutally killing someone. What’s better than gruesomely murdering someone on public television? Doing it with style.
- There is product placement in the movie (products can be real or made up for the movie) . Fun fact: all of these game shows exist in Canada.
- Damon Killian is drinking and his pinky is out like a little fop. There’s only ONE REASON to hold out your pinky whilst drinking. PINKY RING.
- There’s a ridiculous or unnecessary feat of strength. If there’s ever a chance to flip over a car, Arnold will find it.
- A “Stalker” dies. Imagine you show up to work, put on your uniform, and then some guy in a leotard strangles you with barbed wire. That’s a BAD DAY at the office.
- Finish your beer when you realize what the numbers on the bottom of the game are.
Find This Movie