A Movie Drinking Game for The Punisher
- Tom Jane takes his shirt off and lets his glorious, well-groomed chest-mane free.
- There’s a skull on screen. You’d think it’d happen more often, but it doesn’t.
- Family members bond by enjoying each other through wholesome activities such as playing catch with dad, driving in the car with mom, murdering an entire family on vacation for mom, or holding a live explosive while dad steps out to get the car.
- The Punisher uses or installs a badass homemade murder contraption. Drink again if the contraption doesn’t work out for Tom.
- You see some gangster facial hair. If (come on, it’s really when) they die, drink in mourning of their passed facial-manliness.
- Someone is killed by any means other than a gunshot. Drink again if there’s a good quip that goes along with it.
- Either the Punisher spies on his neighbors or his neighbors spy on him.
- The Punisher is going through his slow, deliberate, and very thought-out revenge scheme. Pictures of gay bully? Check. 300lb fire hydrant in duffle bag? Check. Million dollar earrings left in car unattended? Double check. Drink for every new scene.
- Tom takes a shot of Wild Turkey. He’s grieving and you should never let a man drink alone.
- Take a shot or finish your beer when Big Sexy shows up. He’s so big! And sexy!
- For grieving alcoholics only: Match Tom shot for shot with Wild Turkey. Bonus points if you don’t die and hold us responsible.
- Waterfall during Harry Heck’s song to Tom. Bonus points if you can play guitar at the same time. It's not that hard -- just hold your beer between your ring finger and pinky!
Find This Movie