A Movie Drinking Game for The Monster Squad
- Dynamite EXPLODES! Where is everyone getting this dynamite? It’s like it’s at the local Home Depot or something. And I just went there and they said they don’t carry it anymore.
- A monster dies! Double drink if they regenerate back to life. Triple drink if they are regenerated using Dracula Jumper CablesTM.
- You hear a sweet insult. If you think most of the insults in this movie aren’t completely awesome, you need to handle life and stop being such a spaz.
- You learn a new monster fact. For example, vampires don’t have reflections, the Creature from the Black Lagoon, I mean, “Gillman,” steals Twinkies, and Wolfman’s got nards!
- The cops are having a really hard time figuring out that, um, hello, the perps are various Jack Pierce creations…
- You see amazing dog acting. Long before Eddie, long before Uggie, there was… Pete.
- You witness a patented Monster Slow-Walk. If you were trapped in a hair-suit/latex mask/miles of dirty rags for hours at a time, you’d probably walk slow too.
- There’s a monster scare! Bonus points if you get scared by the armadillos at the beginning of the movie. Little known fact: In the late 1800s, it was fashionable to be infested by armadillos instead of rats. It was said that armadillos are the new rats, but that fad only lasted until the 1920s.
- Drink when you see Wolfman turn his entire body instead of his head. I think Wolfman needs to buy a new pillow for that stiff neck.
- Take a swig whenever there’s FRANKENBONDING! Who knew corpses could be so friendly? Note: Empirical evidence suggests corpses are not friendly. If at all possible, steer clear of befriending the living dead.
Find This Movie