A Movie Drinking Game for The Lost Boys
- There is vamp-flying! People complain about Twilight vampires glittering, but the REAL tragedy is that they don't tear the door off a car, fly around, and bite a bald dude on the head. You know, historically accurate vamp-stuff.
- You see a new stuffed animal. Man, all those vogueing corpses are really going to get you wasted.
- The planets align and both Coreys touch! It doesn't happen often, but when it does, it's breathtaking.
- A bloodsucker attacks someone or shows other signs of being a vampire. For example, bad breath, wearing sunglasses, sleeping all day, upset stomach -- basically all the symptoms of a hangover but with a craving for surfer blood.
- You see a new mullet! Santa Carla: murder and mullet capital of the world.
- The Lost Boys drink blood (either through a human or through a bedazzled wine bottle).
- Keifer takes a cue from GOB and says "Michael."
- Someone uses a weapon against a vampire (for example, garlic, holy water, stake through the heart, antlers through the heart).
- FINISH YOUR FUNNEL CAKE for Tim Cappello's Sexy Sax!
- Take a swig whenever vamps are rollin' up on dirt bikes! OK, so they're not actually dirt bikes, but those boys drive them around on sand ALL THE TIME.
Find This Movie