A Movie Drinking Game for The Lord of the Rings
- Someone says "the Ring." Or, if you (like Mr. Frodo) would like to take a very long and unpleasant journey, also drink every time you see the ring.
- There is hobbit bonding. For example, a hobbit jumps on a wizard and hugs him. Or, a hobbit stares at another hobbit.
- Some poor bastards are running. There has GOT to be a better way to get across country. Is there no public transportation? Cabs? At least Gandalf gets to ride an eagle.
- Frodo says "Sam" or Sam says "Frodo." The sexual tension is KILLING US!
- You see hobbit feet. If you're wondering why this rule is funny, just take a look at those hobbit feet. You know you've got a few friends with feet like that.
- Magic is used. When Saruman was a young lad, he would entertain his friends with card tricks, pulling rabbits out of hats, and turning his teacher into a withered gray shell of a man.
- Merry and/or Pippin mess things up for the rest of the crew with their crazy shenanigans. Sure, it's all fun and games until 30,000 goblins show up. THANKS A LOT, guys. You blew it.
- You see the creepy Eye of Sauron. Unlike the Eye of the Tiger, the Eye of Sauron is a demotivational tool that does not involve Carl Weathers.
- Frodo falls down! Is it the weight of the ring? His hobbit feet? Frodo should seriously see a doctor -- there could be a problem with his inner-ear.
- Sling back a swig whenever a Ring Wraith screams. Is it just me, or are they being real bitches about this whole not-getting-Frodo thing?
- Take a sneaky sip whenever someone calls the ring "precious."
- Do you really want another rule? This game is going to annihilate you! OK, finish your beer if you see fucking EAGLES.
Find This Movie