1. There are WAY too many candles
! Have some restraint, ladies, otherwise your coven ends up smelling like a Yankee Candle Company store just exploded.
2. One or more of the ladies chants, mutters, or recites with purpose
. If muttering to yourself is a sign of witchcraft, my morning subway commute just got a lot more interesting.
3. One of the girls is smoking. Adolescence is a time when many teenagers engage in risky activity, such as smoking, drinking, and invoking the spirit
4. Someone says "Manon." Bonus points if this makes you think of "By Mennen!"
every time you hear it.
5. You see three or more crosses on screen. We had to make it three, otherwise you'd die of alcohol poisoning every time Nancy's
is openly staring
at another person. That's how you know Chris is under a spell -- no teenage boy would actually make eye contact!
7. There is a death
as a consequence of magic. You may be mourning [SPOILER ALERT] Chris, but I feel like that clown fish never had a chance. And he had so much to live for.