A Movie Drinking Game for The Boondock Saints
- You see simul-action. This could be two people simultaneously lighting cigarettes, putting on shirts, or putting bullets through someone’s eye-holes.
- There is a religious reference. For example, this whole movie.
- You notice blatant ethnic stereotyping. Or, we’re mistaken, in which case drink whenever you learn something new about a culture.
- Someone speaks in a different language. When homeschooling your children, it’s important that they learn Latin, Italian, and how to double-tap bad guys.
- You hear three or more f-words in a phrase or sentence. Something like “Fuckin' -- What the fuckin'. Fuck. Who the fuck fucked this fucking... How did you two fucking fucks…?”
- Rocco freaks out. You could argue that drinking should occur every time Rocco’s on screen, but then your liver would liquefy and we’d feel bad.
- Willem’s a total DICK. Possibly the greatest role of his -- nay, anyone’s -- career, nobody pulls off a preening, self-centered, brilliant, cross-dressing, homophobic, onion bagel-loving, gay FBI agent better than Willem.
- WATERFALL whenever Agent Smecker goes into his detect-o-trance to classical music.
- FINISH YOUR BEER when a certain sweaty, disheveled someone yells “AAAAARRGHH!! There was a FIREFIGHT!!” and then empties his clip into the middle of the suburbs.
- FINISH YOUR BEER once you see Willem in drag, a.k.a., some “primo box.” If that’s primo, what’s that guy used to??
Find This Movie