A Movie Drinking Game for Tango & Cash
- There is blatant disregard for police protocol. When you’re trading stocks on the side and making millions, who gives a SHIT about inalienable rights?
- Someone takes a hard fall. The fall doesn’t need to be physical. Gabe falls HARD for Kiki, the stripper with the heart of gold.
- Tango and/or Cash complain. Being the best cops on the force comes with certain rights, like the right to complain about absolutely fucking everything.
- Tango and/or Cash engage in one-upmanship. Tango has the best suit, but Cash has the best gadgets, but Kiki can play the drums…sort of.
- Anyone refers to Tango as “Ray” or Cash as “Gabe.” You ever meet someone who has a really cool nickname, like “Shotgun” or “Laser,” and then find out their real name is Eugene? Yeah...
- Tango and Cash insult each other. Look, if you actually follow these rules, you are going to die. Maybe you should just let this one go.
- Jack Palance makes a reference to a “game” or to “mice in a maze,” which is funny because he has rats, not mice. Double drinks if he removes the rats from a small, airless, lacquered jewelry box. Some people collect expensive watches. Not Jack, though.
- An awesome, lame invention is introduced or used (like a boot gun!) .
- Finish your beer when you see Sly and Kurt’s butts at the same time! Ooh la la!!
- Finish your beer when Jack Palance rubs two rats together in his hands. It’s so great. It’s worth watching the movie just to see that. Hahaha.
- Drink whenever Bob Z’dar is on screen.
Find This Movie