A Movie Drinking Game for Tammy and the T-Rex
- You see midriff. People keep saying the 90's are back, but until I see consistent male midriff I have yet to be convinced.
- Tammy gets traumatized! Poor Tammy, always some new hell for her. You'd think with her own loft apartment, her own phone line, AND her own brain-boyfriend in a punch bowl, she'd have it made!
- You spot a new necklace or hat (bonus points if you see both!). Chokers are back in fashion, but where are the kufi cap-pookah shell necklace combos??
- Billy crashes the party. Godammit, Billy, get with the times! Violent, over-possessive boyfriends are OUT. Violent, over-possessive dinosaurs are IN.
- You see Michael's dinosaur hands doing things! There's nothing more satisfying than seeing those tiny stubby arms accomplish everyday tasks. Michael the T-Rex is an inspiration to us all!
- There is a close-up on someone's eye. What better way to showcase the existential anguish of today's modern man than a lidless human eyeball set in a T-Rex face?
- Someone is manhandling a corpse. Did you ever think you'd see a dinosaur choosing his new body among a slew of fresh corpses paraded in front of him like that makeover scene in Pretty Woman? You did?? I am impressed and sickened, sir.
- Link arms with your BFF and double-drink for the double crotch-grab!
- FINISH YOUR BEER whenever you spot a boom mike.
- Take a break and dance for the dance break! Those 90's moves still kill on the dance floor today, just like the T-Rex's giant feet.
Find This Movie