A Movie Drinking Game for Surviving the Game
- Someone needlessly assaults or depersonifies a street person. Seriously, Ice-T’s dog gets run over, and HE’S the one who gets punched?
- Jack Mason has a deep thought or spreads some wisdom. You can learn a lot from him… if you’re willing to listen.
- You see someone (or something) smoking. Does it have to be cigarettes, you say? Well, Jack Mason and the human-hunters find all sorts of things to smoke in this movie, so keep an eye out.
- You see a stuffed head (human or animal). Human is the ultimate game and why wouldn’t you want to show off your human head trophies? Oh, because it’s beyond illegal and completely psychotic. No, you’re right. Put them in the guest room.
- A hunter enlightens you with some nice, creepy hunter zen. Like how you should always eat the head of an animal and stare into its eyes so that you ensure you are devouring its soul as well as its flesh. Maybe that’s not zen so much as crazy, but who are we to judge those who hunt people for sport?
- You can’t believe how gorgeous the scenery is. Yeah, that should take you through some of this movie nicely.
- Someone shares way too personal of a story. The stories are usually unprompted and go on MUCH longer than you thought they would. Just like your grandpa’s… except your grandpa never hunted you for sport afterwards.
- Someone shoots a tree. It happens more than you’d think and it doesn’t just happen because someone misses their target. When you’re being hunted or hunting someone for sport, you get innovative.
- There’s a hunter death. Couldn’t happen to a nicer group of guys.
- Drink whenever someone gives Ice-T an intense gaze.
- Guess the death order of the hunters in the movie (if you’ve seen it, guess at the beginning of the movie; if you haven’t, guess once all the hunters are introduced). At the end of the movie, whoever is the most right starts the waterfall. Spoiler Alert: not all of the hunters “survive the game.”
- Finish your beer when you see the delicious “Mason Jar” pun. Almost as delicious as eating Frank’s soul.
Find This Movie