A Movie Drinking Game for Star Trek II
- A character (probably that sassy Saavik) raises an eyebrow. Less confrontational than the eye-roll, this is a time-honored weapon that any sassy female should keep in her arsenal.
- Someone takes a joke a little too far and ventures into interstellar bigotry. Come on, "never trust a Klingon"? These guys obviously just haven't met Lieutenant Worf yet.
- You are treated to George Takei's sensual voice. He only has like 4 lines in this movie, but they are STEAMY.
- The Starfleet crew stares at a screen or some blipping lights and interprets the data/starts pushing buttons until something explodes. This is how I got my pilot's license.
- Someone calls Kirstie Alley "mister." I am all for women's equality, so I'm going to start applying this to all women I know, starting with my boss! What's that? Fired, you say...
- Spock imparts some Vulcan wisdom on us. For example, if a woman texts you more than six times a day, she's a Klingon.
- Khan's beautiful hairless chest is prominently displayed. Apparently some people think that Khan was wearing a prosthetic chest the whole time. Those people have obviously never heard of OLD MAN STRENGTH. Khan is like 200 freaking years old -- if he bear hugs you, you will get fucking CRUSHED.
- Someone says "Admiral Kirk." In this movie, Old Jim finally gets that promotion he's always never wanted.
- Take a swill of grog if you recognize one of Khan's literary quotes. Look, he's been marooned for decades with only 4 identical copies of Moby Dick for entertainment. YOU'd go crazy, too.
- FINISH YOUR BEER for KHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAANNN!!!
- Pour one out in remembrance of... an old friend.
Find This Movie