A Movie Drinking Game for Sleepaway Camp
- Someone is killed, maimed, hacked to death in a sleeping bag, very badly burned with hot corn water... you get the idea.
- You see an overt display of hand-acting, the most underrated and noblest of the actings.
- Angela displays her hidden superpower - unusually moist eyes - and refuses to blink. Just remember: if she ain't blinkin', you better be drinkin'!
- One of the children or camp counselors becomes inexplicably filled with anger and overreacts to a situation. Water balloons, wet kissing, not kissing - these guys have more triggers than a UC Berkeley protest.
- A character gives another character an evil look, a.k.a. the stink eye. Much like Judy, I too enjoy wearing a shirt with my name on it and staring angrily at preteens for no reason.
- Someone insults or picks on Angela. You know what they say, whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger, or, uh...
- A man wears thin 80's short-shorts that are so tight you can see pretty much the exact outline of his dick. Sleepaway Camp was way ahead of its time for equal-opportunity nudity/dudity.
- FINISH YOUR BEER for the endless softball game! Are we going to witness one run? Two? The whole game?? Who can say - my eyes were on that dude's jorts-and-belt combo the whole time.
- Take a careful stage-glue-conscious sip when you spot the fake mustache. I wish I had known you could just use two pieces of electrical tape before I spent all that time gluing my cat's fur to my face.
- Drink to salute sexy dudeswear! Camp Arawak is a place where the men's clothing is consistently more scandalous than the women's. Short shorts, crop tops, or just ass-out nude, these guys have no shame in their game.
Find This Movie