A Movie Drinking Game for Silver Bullet
- You notice the movie is filmed in Stalk-o-VisionTM. Originally developed for Navy S.E.A.L.s, Stalk-o-VisionTM was adapted for use in Silver Bullet at the behest of producer Dino de Laurentiis, who also overdubbed the breathing.
- A werewolf CLAWS something. Like your back. Then your legs. Back again. Now the mattress. Aaaaand back to the legs.
- Marty and his sister Jane get angsty over something (see: panty hose) or bond over something (see: panty hose).
- You see PLAID. Double drinks if a character is sporting plaid AND camo.
- You hear/see a SILVER BULLET reference. This could mean an actual bullet or a gas-powered wheelchair that goes way too fast for a car, let alone a wheelchair driven by a small boy with no helmet.
- Somebody gets bludgeoned. Drink twice if it happens in a dry-ice field!
- Uncle Red drops one of his classic quips, like “I feel like a virgin on prom night” or “piss on the Yankees!”
- You see a full moon, or someone references the moon. I’d like to keep your hopes alive that we see the other type of “full moon,” I really would. But I heard they just couldn’t work it in to the plot.
- Drink every time you see those wolf hands doing something.
- Finish your beer when a werewolf plays a church organ.
- Werewolves aren’t the only scary animal in Tarker’s Mills! Drink whenever a character is startled by an animal, be it snake or gerbil. (And yes, that is a gerbil, not a rat. In the 1980’s, it was quite common for were-garages to become infested with gerbils, as they are drawn to the scent of empty Crush bottles.)
Find This Movie