A Movie Drinking Game for Silent Night Deadly Night 2
- The camera takes a close look at some shoes. Think it was a strange choice putting the title credits right next to Ricky's shoes?? Take another look at those sweet loafers and then try to tell me they made a mistake.
- Someone says "naughty." Ricky's judgment of who's naughty and nice is more along the lines of Robot Santa, but let's be honest, some of these guys were really asking for it.
- Ricky starts giving the doc a hard time. In his defense, that guy seems like a real dick. Plus I don't call anybody "Doc" except Bugs Bunny and this kid.
- Santa Claus is mentioned, shown, and/or [SPOILER ALERT] murdered in front of children. What!! In front of children?? Well, at least it only happens the one--AGAIN!?
- There's an extended flashback. Double drink if there's a flashback within a flashback!
- You witness eyebrow acting. Happy? Angry? Delighted? Maniacal? Why choose! The eyebrows can do it all.
- Switch drinks with a friend every time you notice a new actor playing Ricky. [SPOILER ALERT: there are five]
- FINISH YOUR BEER when Ricky delivers one of the best lines in cinema history: "GARBAGE DAY!"
- Pour one out for the stuntman who almost dies when a car flips right next to him. I don't know what they paid stunt guys in the 80's, but this guy was definitely like "I'll do it right or I'll die trying!!"
Find This Movie