A Movie Drinking Game for Shaun of the Dead
- Someone mentions the Winchester. Romantic night spot or impenetrable fortress? Why not both!
- An everyday household item is used as a weapon! Some may argue that a cricket bat or shovel is a good choice as an improvised weapon, but I think the clothes hamper is underrated.
- Shaun takes a sip of beer. Bonus points if you’re drinking out of an English pint (20 imperial ounces instead of 16 puny ounces).
- You recognize a zombie from earlier in the movie. Drink twice they’re doing the exact same thing as they were pre-zombie!
- A new plan gets strategized. If we were in a zombie apocalypse, we’d grab Zig, pick up Volcano Tacos, make a blanket nest, drink a nice cold milkshake, and wait for aaaall this to blow over.
- A zombie gets killed (again). Remember, you can only kill a zombie by removing the head or destroying the brain. However, if you remove the legs you at least slow ‘em down.
- An action (e.g., zomb-yawn) or phrase (e.g., “two seconds!”) is repeated. They did this so the actors could go home early and eat crisps.
- There’s a jump-cut. Double drink at the first jump-cut if you don’t know what a jump-cut is. If you DO know what a jump-cut is, well don’t be all smug about it.
- ELECTRO-CHUG! Waterfall for Electro!
- ”Helloooo…” Take a little sip whenever you hear Liz’s phone voice (and take another sip for Shaun’s imitation).
- If you own an album by one of the artists in Shaun’s collection, FINISH YOUR BEER! Don’t deny you love Sade.
Find This Movie