A Movie Drinking Game for Road House
- There’s a reference to the Double Deuce. Yes, of course “Double Douche” counts. How do you play?
- You witness a cooler coolin’. As a cooler, when you exude such a cool, manly presence, sometimes all it takes is a head nod to keep people in check. Other times, it’s kicking a guy in the balls. Or a throat rip. It’s your call, really.
- A man’s reputation precedes him. Word travels fast if you're a) the most evil man on the planet, b) able to penetrate women after only two non-tongue kisses, or c) the sexiest cooler that ever lived, even though this "silver fox" is a bit long in the tooth.
- You hear glass breaking. Bonus points if you don’t die as a result of this rule.
- Someone pulls a knife. You really thought you could pull one over on Dalton with that boot knife, didn’t you? But then he broke your ankle. Are you happy now?
- Brad Wesley does or says something that proves he owns this town. When you’re part of the 1%, you can amass all the stuffed animal heads and martial artist rapists in the world, but it still won’t buy you happiness. Wait, yes it does.
- You get some good advice. For example, if you’re gonna have a pet, keep it on a leash. There is a $25 fine.
- You see someone rocking a denim shirt with jeans. Also known as DND (Denim ‘n Denim), this bold move is recommended only to those who can defend themselves from ridicule with the nearest pool cue.
- A cooler drops a slick quip, like "Pain don't hurt." Do not attempt these at home. You are not a cooler and it will just sound silly.
- Drink whenever it becomes apparent that Wade Garrett is pussy napalm. Those luscious locks! That groin scar! His dangerously seductive country two-step! He is the Rhett Butler of his time. Note: DO NOT LEAVE YOUR WOMAN ALONE WITH THIS MAN.
- There’s a time to be nice and a time not to be nice, and a time to rip a guy’s throat. Drink whenever a throat rip is threatened or implied, and finish your beer when someone actually carries through with it!
Find This Movie