- A character explodes through a wall (or door, etc.). They can either bust through on purpose (completely unharmed) or BE busted through (completely against their will and at great cost to their fragile pink body).
- The guards start crackin’ skulls, starving prisoners, burying prisoners alive... well, you get the idea. Damn privatized prison system!! Just like I told my dad, this is exactly why I don’t vote Republican.
- Someone's eye pops out. Most of the time, this action is actually voluntary, as the eye contains mints (great for combating super-bloody steak breath). But sometimes this is NOT voluntary, in which case it's merely a very unfortunate turn of events for some guy.
- A character visibly flexes his entire body -- a.k.a. POWER SHOW. I say “visibly” flexes because when I try it, people just think I’m looking for the bathroom.
- Ricky punches through a body part! Despite rumors that the action in this movie is “unrealistic,” those who practice qigong know that after 7 years, anyone can punch through a body.
- A head gets destroyed. Need to destroy a head but simply don't know where to start? You're in luck! Follow Drinking Cinema's Riki-Oh Guide to Annihilating a Human Head:
- Identify head.
- Locate weapon (acceptable weapons include: blade, saw blade attached to machete handle, human-sized grinder, or your own body-part-explosion-hardened fists).
- Use your weapon on head. If you are using a blade, try to remove the lower half of the face skin and reveal the chattering skeleton beneath. This is a great party trick to master. If you are using your fists, you have many options, though clapping a head into oblivion is the most impressive and well received.
- FINISH YOUR BEER for entire person grinded.
- Smash your beer between your palms and bite at the liquid exploding forth when you see the infamous skull-smashing clip from Craig Kilborn's The Daily Show!
Find This Movie