A Movie Drinking Game for Pulp Fiction
- Someone asks a question that's just one word. Pro Tip: If Samuel L. Jackson asks you to say "what" again, DO NOT say "what" again.
- There is mention of feet or you see feet. [insert Quentin Tarantino foot fetish joke here]
- A restaurant name is mentioned. What, you don't consider McDonald's a restaurant??
- Someone says "Marsellus Wallace." Just in case you're wondering what Marsellus Wallace looks like, he most certainly does NOT look like a bitch. I'm talking to you, Brett.
- There is an uncomfortable silence. Like this.... ehm.
- Somebody (OK, probably Sammy L. Jackson) says "motherfucker." Nobody else makes a bad word sound so good. (Except maybe Ving Rhames.)
- You see the famous gold watch. Let me put it this way: if one guy carries a watch up his butt for years, that's a pretty special watch. If TWO guys do it, that watch is a goddamn member of your family.
- FINISH YOUR BEER for Steve "Buddy Holly" Buscemi's crabby cameo.
- If you really want to die, take a special sip every time someone uses a nickname (e.g., Hunny Bunny, Pumpkin, Tulip).
Find This Movie