A Movie Drinking Game for No Holds Barred
- You see the patented "RIP 'EM!" hand sign! Where did it come from? We don't know. What does it mean?? It means Hulk Hogan is about to throw you through a windshield.
- Someone gets thrown by a wrestler. Bonus points if it's an innocent woman getting tossed by the face.
- You see some rad headgear! Metal headbands, bandannas, chains with feathers... anything goes in the world of wrestling (and the 80's in general).
- A wrestler has a growling fit. It is well known that wrestlers will automatically growl when they see another wrestler, just like my cat when he sees another cat.
- A new wrestler (e.g., Brock Chisler, Bulldog McPherson, Rebar Lawless) is announced. BONUS MINI-GAME: come up with your own wrestling name for the duration of the movie, and if anyone uses your civilian name, they must finish their beer!
- You hear the greatest insult ever -- "JOCK ASS!"
- Someone is sporting crazy wrestler eyes. It is scientifically proven that adding a unibrow and/or a wall-eye can up your level of crazy by 300%.
- Take a nervous sip of your Zima whenever there's Brell Boardroom Bullying.
- Stand proud in your head-to-toe spandex outfit whenever you see Rip sporting wresting gear for everyday life! To be fair, the clothes ARE practical -- you never know when you're going to have to burst through the roof of a limo.
- FINISH YOUR BEER when Zeus starts trashin' the handicapped! Maybe being kicked in the sternum by a 500-lb man is just some kind of unorthodox therapy.
Find This Movie