A Movie Drinking Game for Mac and Me
- Someone is drinking through a straw. But how much can this come up, you ask? Well, let's just say the discarded straws from this movie were single-handedly responsible for the destruction of every sea turtle in the 80's.
- MAC (yes, I apologize but that stands for "Mysterious Alien Creature") gets stretched, smashed, sucked up, or blown out.
- You see Mac's family walking around acting like they've peed their pants, even though they have no pants (or genitals). I didn't see any exit panels on those costumes, so who knows, maybe they weren't acting.
- Someone catches a glimpse of the disgusting pot-bellied humanoid creature and they're not sure what they saw. I mean, people from Illinois, am I right??
- There is a blatantly obvious product placement. How obvious? Well, spoiler alert. but Ronald McDonald shows up looking like the world's most obvious but not-yet-found-out pedophile and says he likes a young girl's teddy. Then a bunch of kids dance in a McDonald's for about 5 minutes.
- You are blessed by the round, gaping hole in Mac's face producing a beautiful whistling noise that can communicate to his parents across many miles but not give them any helpful information such as his whereabouts or how to rescue him or obtain more Cokes.
- There is quite unexpected violence and destruction for a movie clearly aimed at 8-12 year olds just looking to binge on Big Macs and Skittles.
- WATERFALL for Paul Rudd's favorite clip of all time, when a young boy with spina bifida goes careening down a hill and falls off a 30-foot cliff.
- Take a shot when [SPOILER ALERT] the main character is fucking shot by police at the end of the movie. I'm pretty sure this screenplay was written in 72 coke-fueled hours in the back of a van that had literal window blinds, but still, what the fuck were they thinking??
Find This Movie