A Movie Drinking Game for Jurassic World
- A dinosaur attacks another dino! This seems pretty harsh until you realize that a lot of these dinosaurs are siblings.
- You see clear evidence that the dinosaurs have been exploited and monetized at every turn. Sure, I think these beautiful creatures should simply be left alone, but that doesn't stop me from wanting to ride a baby triceratops.
- Someone (OK, that corporate chick Claire) is wearing shoes that are NOT the best choice for, say, tracking lost children in the woods, outrunning a T. rex, or basically anything but icily rebuffing Chris Pratt's advances.
- There is a dreamy-eyed reference to Jurassic Park. If you ask me, there's only one thing from the first film that needs brought back -- and that's shirtless Jeff Goldblum.
- You experience some bro bonding. This could be the two brothers bonding OR our favorite "bro" Chris Pratt bonding with his raptors. OK technically the raptors aren't bros, but let's face it, they're pretty butch.
- There is talk of genetic hybridization. Personally I was hoping that weird lady creature from Splice was going to show up and seduce Chris Pratt, but guess I'll have to save that for my fan fic novel.
- A dino bursts onto the scene to save the day (or wreck it!). In Jurassic World, dinosaurs pop out of nowhere like cats in an 80's horror movie.
- Pour one out for Hicks et al. whenever you see a reference to Aliens. Apparently this crew ALSO didn't bring enough nukes and sharp pointy sticks to combat that pesky predator. Have we learned nothing? Just nuke it from orbit!
- Take a bunch of sips whenever Chris Pratt does some grade-A pratting and clicks the SHIT out of that clicker thingie at his raptor buddies.
- FINISH YOUR BEER when Claire sprints faster than a T. rex in her 5-inch heels. The only thing that would have made this better is if she wore these beauties.
Find This Movie