- There is blatant stereotyping of race, religion, creed, etc. Disagree that Homeland has any stereotyping? Well, let's just put it this way...
- Carrie obviously has the worst job ever. Despite her years of experience and obvious intelligence, dedication, and sheer talent, those government squares keep rolling their eyes and/or firing her. On the plus side, being finally proven right does give you carte blanche to go batshit crazy on your peers and superiors.
- Somebody starts taking wildly dangerous and/or unnecessary risks. For example, [SPOILER ALERT] FaceTime-ing with terrorists, banging terrorists, banging a terrorist's nephew, drinking while pregnant, getting shot while pregnant, and drinking out of glass bottles by the side of the pool. We're looking at you, Quinn.
- Someone's mental health is called into question. Look, we'll always come to Carrie's defense, but she sure as hell doesn't make it easy.
- Saul says "Carrie."
- One of the characters gets super butthurt and makes a deep frown. Not sure what counts as a deep frown? Don't worry. You'll know it when you see it.
- The CIA are up to their usual morally/legally questionable shenanigans. Seeing all those drones just makes me glad I'm extra stocked up on peanut butter and toilet paper for the coming robocalypse.
- Knock back a big ol' swig of white wine whenever Carrie shows us how to drink alone. The life of a CIA analyst is lonely. And thirsty.
- Take several deep breaths whenever your heart rate jumps above 170 watching this show. This shit is stressful as fuuuuuuck.
Find This Movie