A Movie Drinking Game for Hard Ticket to Hawaii
- It becomes apparent that a) giant boobs are hard to control, b) 1980's bra elastic was not meant to withstand 1980's action movies, or c) Andy Sidaris directed this film.
- A character helpfully fills us in on what's happening in the movie while it's happening in the movie. Maybe "needless narration" is a bit harsh -- with all the action in Hard Ticket to Hawaii (see Rule #1), it's easy to see how you got distracted.
- You hear a really bad joke. If you don't think the joke is bad, then congrats! You are a 98% match with Andy Sidaris on EHarmony.com! Hope you are ready for your first date, because he is already inside your house.
- Someone obviously didn't watch that hilarious PowerPoint tutorial my boss distributed and displays blatant sexual harassment in the workplace.
- You see the Stony-Faced Psycho, a.k.a. "Botox Boy," a.k.a. that weird bad guy who talks without moving his face. He is a hero of mine.
- You see the snake! Fun fact: three different snakes played the part of "Slimy" in Hard Ticket. Snake A had all the speaking parts, Snake B did the nude scenes, and Snake C did all his own stunts -- including the one where Ronn Moss shoots him with a rocket launcher! (R.I.P. Snake C)
- Someone uses a weapon in a way it was never meant to be used. (See: throwing a sword like a dart; tossing nunchucks; shooting a rocket launcher indoors.)
- FINISH YOUR BEER for the infamous skateboard/handstand/sex doll/rocket launcher scene! Trust us, you can't miss it.
- Think you can throw? Have a fellow "thrower" sling you a beer and then chug it for the Razor-Frisbee death.
Find This Movie