- You hear a hacker’s handle used (be it introduction or calling someone by their handle instead of their real name -- even Zero Cool’s Mom calls Matthew Lillard by ‘Cereal Killer’).
- You get put into a virtual tour of a computer or hacker 3D universe.
- Anyone uses “Leet” speak or talks about computer parts (“I want to triple the RAM”).
- Math equations are animated, spinning and whizzing by while someone is hacking or just simply at their computer.
- Someone rollerblades or skateboards.
- You start partying to the awesome 90s dance jam soundtrack.
- Someone is in the hacker zone: concentrated, spinning, being a cyber cowboy. THE HACKERS ARE INNOCENT!
- Angelina isn’t wearing a bra.
- Someone is enjoying a Gamer’s Diet which consists of Jolt Cola, Cheetos, cigarettes, licorice rope, or other gamer foods seen in the movie.
- Finish your beer at the beginning of the movie if you can’t place the significance of the words at the bottom of the game.
- Drink whenever you see male midriff.
- Drink whenever you see a program has something completely unnecessary programmed into it. Like when the da Vinci virus code says “help me.” Who programmed that?
Find This Movie