A Movie Drinking Game for Ghost Rider
- Somebody drops a pun-liner. We’ll let you get away with not drinking every time someone says Johnny Blaze, but we hope you agree that something like “Mornin’, Bonehead” deserves at least a swig.
- A character mentions “the Rider.”
- You notice Eva’s business sexual work clothes. I think the wardrobe department just had a list with one rule: “If there ain’t cleavage, it better be so tight you can see her belly button.” A good rule for any of us work-a-day gals/guys.
- Boy Band Ghouls are back--all right! Drink every time one of the Boy Band Ghouls shows up, and double drinks if they walk side by side in matching gear. I think Blackheart is just dreamy...
- You witness needless destruction of public property. What’s the use of having a sentient skele-chopper that melts/explodes everything in its path if you can’t ride it around on a skyscraper every once in a while?
- Nic goes for an unconventional facial expression for that emotion. You’ll know it when you see it.
- SKELE-FACE! You’d think this rule would mean “when Nic becomes the Ghost Rider and gets a skeleton head,” but no. It’s much, much better than that. And it happens ALL THE TIME.
- Stand ‘n Point! Similar to Skele-Face, this rule will pretty much carry you through the whole movie and into the hospital.
Drink in reverence to a real man whenever you notice that Sam Elliot’s beard hair goes all the way up to his eyes.
For those of you who are straightedge, teetotalers, or just bean fiends, shake up a Jelly Bean Martini in lieu of beer!
TAKE A SHOT (or finish your beer) when you witness the charring of an innocent lizard! (We recommend Fireball whiskey.)
Find This Movie