A Movie Drinking Game for Friday the 13th
- Teens are drinking, having sex, doing drugs. You know, all that stuff I never did in high school because I was watching horror movies...
- You hear the infamous "ki ki ki ma ma ma..." which means somebody's about to get a machete to the head. (OK, you me and everybody else thinks it actually sounds like "chee chee chee ha ha ha" but the guy that wrote the music insists it's supposed to be based on the line "Kill her, Mommy!")
- We learn a little something about Jason's home life. What's that, Jason? You've got your mom's mummified head on a shabby chic end table in your living room? We're gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and guess that you weren't expecting guests.
- You get freaked out by a false scare (it turns out to be nothing). This is known in movieland as a "cat scare," which is a bit of a misnomer since cats really are trying to kill you.
- Somebody gets killed in a refreshingly inventive new way. Sure, a machete works, but Jason likes to mix it up with a pitchfork, wrench, barrel of goo, tree branch, or, I dunno, a guitar.
- You see from the killer's point of view. "Stalker vision" is also what I get when I see Taco Bell.
- Someone decides -- against all logic and common sense -- to investigate something strange. I don't know about you, but if I were in a cabin in the woods and I heard a scary noise, I wouldn't be like, "Hmm, sounds scary as fuck. Better check it out up close."
- Wounded killer! Take a celebratory swig whenever Jason (or, uh, a relative of Jason's) gets hurt. Unless you like to root for the bad guy, in which case take a swig anyway. Jason is basically filled with worms and stuffing, he's fine.
- Take a shot of Fireball whisky (or drink of choice) whenever there's an unmasking! I don't know why people are always trying to take off his mask. He looks fucked up WEARING a mask -- you think it's gonna be better underneath that thing?
Find This Movie