A Movie Drinking Game for Evil Dead 2
- You get to see the world through the eyes of a Candarian demon! And by "through the eyes" we mean from their perspective. Although some of them may certainly get [SPOILER ALERT] stabbed through the eyes before this movie is over.
- A character is thrown! Don't worry, their fall will likely be broken by some rickety furniture or a paper-thin door (see Rule #3).
- Property is destroyed. A few minutes into the movie, it quickly becomes apparent that these college kids are NOT getting their deposit back on that cabin.
- Someone (or something) laughs maniacally at an inappropriate time. What counts as inappropriate? Oh, how about [SPOILER ALERT] the headless corpse of your girlfriend crawling out of her grave and doing a sensual dance for you? Laughing at that is probably not an appropriate reaction.
- There is a loss of limb/head/torso/etc. -- let's just say whenever a part of someone's body that SHOULD be attached is suddenly not attached anymore.
- There is a new possession (furniture counts). If you find yourself afflicted with demon possession, don't worry, just follow our easy guide!
Drinking Cinema's Guide for Treating Possessed-Demon-Hand Syndrome
- First, look for SIGNS that your hand is possessed. Is it red and inflamed, with super long black nails? Probably that's just what your hands look like. Put a butcher knife close to the hand and see if it stabs you in the neck.
- Try to determine the SOURCE of the possession. Have you been bitten by a demon lately? That is a likely source. However, don't rule out previous sexual partners.
- ISOLATE the infection by holding your demon-hand away from you. (This is assuming, of course, that your other hand is NOT also a demon-hand.)
- Try to REASON with the hand by talking to it/yelling at it. "What are you doing?" "Why are you stabbing me?" and "Oh dear God please no!!" are just a few suggestions.
- Finally, if the demon-hand cannot be reasoned with, DISMEMBER the hand. You may be hesitant to chop the hand off because of the horrifying pain and inevitable ruining of your carpet. But remember, you can ALWAYS replace it with something much, much cooler! Like a chainsaw, or a shotgun.
- Bruce Campbell's face gets splattered with blood. Double-drink if the blood is not red.
- Drink for DEADITE BLUFF! a.k.a. whenever one of the demons tries to trick someone into thinking they're cool, but they're definitely NOT cool and still very evil. They learned this from cats.
- Drink for prat fall! Take a sip whenever Bruce Campbell trips, falls, or smashes into something in a super-awesome way.
Find This Movie