- You see nudity or dudity. [SPOILER ALERT] By “dudity,” we don’t just mean chaste butt doubles. We’re talking major Euro-wang. You've been warned.
- Jenny’s fallen into the “friend zone” and is no longer considered a woman. What’s poor Jenny gonna have to do to get noticed as the hot-blooded female that she is -- make out with her twin brother?? Ew, spoiler alert.
- Cooper’s being a real horn-dog. You know, Coop, you’d get a lot more action if you cut that god damn 90's hair. Plus, you should really get over your hangups about ball-electrocution.
- Jamie consults his copy of Frommer's. I have a feeling that things would have turned out a LOT differently for those kids in Hostel if they'd just consulted Frommer's.
- The gang goes to a new country! Fun Fact: On eBay you can find bootleg test screenings of EuroTrip under its original name, WorldNightmare, in which the kids visit Burma, the Congo, North Korea, and Newark.
- The kids drink! Bonus points if you play with absinthe. Minus bonus points if you open a bottle with your eyes (you are not Vinnie Jones).
- There's a blatant stereotype. For example, Londoners = hooligans, East Berlin = 7th level of hell, and small German children = budding Hitlers. (However, to our knowledge, all French people are indeed mimes.)
- Scotty mentions his German pen-pal, Mieke (or "Mike"). Sure, she's a catch and worth traipsing around Europe for, but switching majors from pre-med to German? Scotty, don't throw your life away!
- FINISH YOUR BEER for unexpected cameo! Double-drink if the person's an Oscar winner.
- Take a sexy sip when Jenny gets sexy. Turns out she IS a girl! Or at least has boobs. That much we do know.
Find This Movie