A Movie Drinking Game for Demolition Man
- You hear the word “maniac.” There are lots of ways you could describe a platinum-blond man in overalls referring to himself in the third person and cackling wildly, but “maniac” works.
- Simon Phoenix, you guessed it, cackles wildly. Hey, you’d laugh too if you were a recently unfrozen serial killer with violence-enhancing brain implantations and you found out that it’s the future AND there’s a Taco Bell on every corner. What a time to be alive!
- Someone gets a Swear Fine. If the City of San Angeles really wanted to drum up revenue, they should have been passing out Swear Fines in a different 90’s movie. Like, say, Boondock Saints. They would have made a ton more credits. They should really stop wasting their time with these joy-joy melvins.
- There is an out-of-place reference to the 20th century -- and double drink if you didn’t notice the spelling error. I got fined a LOT of credits for boggling that one.
- There’s a murder/death/kill.
- You hear melvin-speak. Not that I’m condoning Simon Phoenix’s actions or anything, but if some fat guy in a kimono told me to have a joy-joy day in a land where there was no sex, beer, or chocolate, I would murder/death/kill the SHIT out him.
- The Dweeb Patrol (a.k.a. San Angeles cops) are being extra dweeby. For example, reading the cop manual during an arrest. It’s too bad Benjamin Bratt is such a dork in this movie, because I bet he looks real joy-joy with his shirt off. Who knows, maybe there will be a Demolition Man 2: Benji Bratt Gets in the Nude Cube (see Bonus Rule #2).
- You hear someone call John Spartan the “Demolition Man.” I really feel like Spartan is misunderstood, both in his time and in the future. I mean, here he is, doing everything he can, even carrying Wesley Snipes on his shoulders out of an exploding building, and he gets nothing but guff from his boss. OK, so a bunch of hostages blew up in that explosion. But did you see him carry Wesley Snipes??.
- WATERFALL during the Denis Leary rant. Bonus bonus: Drink if you notice Jack Black!
- Take a jello shot in the form of a cube whenever you see Cube Nudity.
- FINISH YOUR BEER for cryo-capitation!!
Find This Movie