A Movie Drinking Game for Deep Blue Sea
- You experience what it’s like to see through the eyes of a hungry, 45 foot long shark with a brain that’s three times the normal size of a shark’s brain. Which, I’m pretty sure means that it’s still not as smart as a hamster, seeing as sharks are pretty much mindless.
- You see a shark fin.
- Someone talks about science or performs some science. We’ve gotta cure Alzheimer’s, people, and we’ve tried everything and it keeps coming back to hyper-intelligent sharks.
- Tom Jane marvels you with his ability to understand the shark psyche and swim with the sharks. He just “gets” them, you know?
- Someone lays down some knowledge on sharks. Those scientists sure thought they knew it all...
- Tom Jane falls down.
- LL Cool J teaches us the ways of the body, spirit, and kitchen by quoting bible verses, cursing, and giving us some recipes.
- A shark bites something. Anything.
- Drink every time you see LL’s bird.
- Take a shot (or just finish your beer) when Samuel L. Jackson gives his famous speech about working together. It’s important to work together, especially when you’re trapped in a shark-infested middle-of-the-ocean scientific installation…or an avalanche.
Find This Movie