- There's something rotten in the state of Clue! OK, that was just terrible. But I've got to use my liberal arts degree for something. Take a sip whenever someone sniffs.
- The doorbell rings. This is why I never, ever, ever answer my door. Unless it's pizza. And by that I mean the pizza delivery guy. If it's actual pizza, you stay the hell AWAY from that thing.
- A house guest dies. Uh, spoiler alert? You do know what this movie is about, right?
- Someone takes liberties with a corpse. Necrophilia has never been so fun!*
- One of the house guests sexually harasses/sexually annoys another house guest. Does rule #4 fall under this category? Hmm, I guess it depends on whether the corpse is into it. Also, eww.
- The gun is fired! The principle of Chekhov’s gun requires that any loaded gun in a movie MUST go off, so technically this doesn't count as a spoiler. Chekhov's gun also states that any time I eat cheese I WILL have a blowout.
- Someone uses the secret passage. Oops! Another spoiler! I meant to say, someone uses a wall in an unconventional way.
* Failed original tagline to this film.