A Movie Drinking Game for Cat People
- You see a black panther! OK, so we won’t make you chug every minute a cutie is on-screen, but surely you should take a swig if you see -- and I’m just spitballing here -- a bunch of panthers all hanging out in a giant tree and listening to David Bowie.
- A panther growls. Science says that when cats growl at you, it’s because they’re upset, but my grandma says it’s because they’re one of Satan’s children.
- There’s a cat attack! Cattacks can happen anywhere. Anybody who’s ever closed the bathroom door knows that won’t keep your feet safe from a cat.
- A human seduces another human, a cat seduces a human, or a human seduces a cat. You know, it sounds a lot weirder when I write it out... but the David Bowie soundtrack just makes things sexy.
- Nastassja Kinski follows her animal instincts/instructions from the wardrobe department and forgoes a bra! Does the “no bra” rule apply if she’s entirely nude and/or a panther? Only you can determine your fate.
- Things get icky. Cat People taught us that cats are an incestuous race, but trust me, nothing’s worse than hamsters. They have ZERO shame. But I guess Hamster People isn’t as catchy.
- A cat/person performs an impressive acrobatic feat. Fun fact: director Paul Schrader got the human actors to perform all the stunts by tricking them with a laser pen.
- A human does something that a cat would normally do. For example, crouching, chasing down prey, or walking around nude outside.
- FINISH YOUR BEER for loss of arm! We won’t tell you who loses an arm, but let’s just say he’s a spokesman for Cinco-Fone.
- I have in my notes that “cat wears shoes.” But I honestly don’t remember this. I must have blacked out at some point? But yeah, take a shot if a cat wears shoes.
Find This Movie