A Movie Drinking Game for 3000 Miles to Graceland
- Kevin Costner overreacts. What constitutes an overreaction? We'll leave this up to your discretion. But I'd say punching a child in the ear during a game of Slug Bug is a BIT much.
- There is an Elvis reference. We won't make you drink every time someone is dressed as Elvis, since that would surely kill you, and we'd feel bad. But references to "peanut butter and fried banana sandwiches" definitely deserve a swig (or a bite of sandwich).
- That rotten little kid does something that is WAY too advanced for his age. Sure, we all drove around our dad's truck before we were 16. But I sure as hell don't remember hiring a lawyer to bust some deadbeat out of jail, then helping that deadbeat kill another deadbeat in a rain of bullets. But then again I didn't have a spastic Courtney Cox for a mom.
- Someone lights up a new cigarette. Just remember, filters are for pussies and guys Kurt Russell's age. Just how old is Kurt Russell in this movie? He looks GOOD.
- An "Elvis" cashes out. See? There's a reference to cash, because they're [SPOILER ALERT] casino robbers. But it has another meaning, because they [SPOILER ALERT] all die horrible, bloody deaths. Also [SPOILER ALERT], really? The black Elvis had to die first??
- You see a scorpion!! It happens more than you'd think.
- There's a gratuitous shot of someone's butt, male or female. Double drink for butt double!
- You hear a really bad joke. Conversely, if you actually laugh at the joke, drink again to hide your shame.
- FINISH YOUR BEER for the CG scorpion fight! Yes, this happens at the very beginning of the movie.
- Twirl your beer and drink whenever someone twirls their gun.
- Drink to dog extras when you see a dog wearing a full turtleneck sweater. Whose dog is that??
Find This Movie